Terms and Conditions of Reservations
Please READ carefully and click ACCEPT below to book your seat in the CFSC/CRFSC class
NOTE: Due to the current fluctuating status of the COVID-19 flu, students are required to inform me as soon as possible if they are booked for a future class and suffer from symptoms of Covid-19 or are diagnosed with COVID-19. You MUST be re-booked for a future class when you no longer show symptoms. If the teaching venue Gagnon Sports is forced to close due to COVID-19, or I am told to not deliver courses by the Chief Firearms Office of Ontario (CFO), or I am tested positive for Covid-19, course fee's will NOT be refunded, I will re-schedule you for a future class. NO REFUNDS will be given.
• Please advise me in advance of Covid-19 symptoms.
• I will send you a Covid-19 health questionnaire prior to the course and you must complete and return the form to me 3 days prior to your course or I will re-schedule you.
• Please advise in advance of any physical disabilities that will require special teaching considerations
• Please bring a mask. You MUST wear a mask during the entire class or I will force you to leave and you will not receive a refund. If you do not want to wear a mask during class, advise me ahead of the start date and I will refund you 100% of your payment.
• Students must provide 1 piece of valid photo ID issued by a government agency. I.e, drivers license, passport, Ontario Photo Card, gov't employee ID card, etc. ( YOU MUST HAVE A PHOTO ID). You do not have to be a Canadian citizen to take this course!
• Minors (12 to 18 years of age) are allowed to attend the Non-Restricted course ONLY but their parent or guardian MUST sign a waiver on or prior to the course date. Also, minors MUST provide photo ID. School ID, Passport, etc.
• For safety reasons, NO student is permitted to bring any firearm or ammunition to the classroom. Disabled firearms (real guns!) and dummy (inert) ammunition are provided by the instructor.
• Students MUST arrive on time to BEGIN at 8:00AM sharp for the Non-Restricted and 08:30am for the Restricted classes. If you're late you cannot attend if I have already started the class.
• BRING YOUR LUNCH AND SOMETHING TO DRINK! If we skip a lunch break then we finish the day a little earlier. There is takeaway fast food a short walk near the classroom. Bring coffee if you need it. The Non-Restricted class is a long day. Be prepared to finish the day between 7 and 8 PM depending on class size. Bring a pen and paper to make notes with, and I encourage you to buy the RCMP Canadian Firearms Safety Student Course book at $21. The book is included with the combo or Non-Restricted course fee.
• During course delivery, students found to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol or are continually disruptive or abusive to anyone in the class, will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
• You must first pass both the written and practical Non-Restricted course (CFSC) to be allowed to continue to the Restricted course (CRFSC).
Be ready to have a great, fun course! There's nothing better than handling firearms!
Cancellations may be accepted up to 2 weeks before a scheduled course. There is a $75 non-refundable deposit.
Cancellations within the 2-week window will be accepted but you will be charged a $100 fee. Cancellations are not accepted within 48 hours of a session.
Reschedules will be freely accepted up to 1 week before a session but you will be charged a $50 service fee.
Reschedules within 7 days of a session will be charged a $100 fee
NOTE: If you do not show up for a class, the full fee is forfeited.
You do NOT get a refund or re-scheduled to another class.
By clicking below you agree to ACCEPT all the above terms and conditions
Courses are held in two locations, choose the correct location on the booking page:
TORONTO COURSES are held at the Kung Fu Studio at 1774 Danforth Avenue Toronto M4C 1H8. Parking is available at the GreenP parking lot (1612 Danforth Location 110) west of the Shoppers Drug Mart.
OSHAWA COURSES are held at Gagnon Sports, located at the Stevenson Road exit off HWY 401 on 385 Bloor St W, Oshawa, ON L1J 5Y5. There is secure and free parking available at the side of the building.